Dec 3, 2008

Playing Photographer in Phuket

At the resort, there were so many great photographic places to take pictures of Tyson's family.
I love this first photo. We had just finished breakfast and were walking back to the room so everyone could change into their photo-taking-clothes and decided to stop for a few candid shots.
 

Look. No kids in this picture.
 

All I said was, "OK everyone just sit in this big chair." They quickly figured out good positions. I complimented Ashton on how nicely he put his hand on his hip and stated clicking. I love how the chair and the tile floor give a sense of unity.
 

When I suggested to the boys that they should hold hands, I was happily surprised that they reached out to each other and took hold without complaining. Or hitting. Or kicking.
 
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Gina said...

Oh! Such sweet pictures! They should blow them up BIG! I love them.

Tammy said...

Wow! These are absolutely beautiful!

melbel said...

Those are beautiful pictures! I'm so amazed at all the experiences you're getting. So fun!

Rhonda said...

These are so great mom! It helps that Tys and Nat have such a cute family! Wish I was there!

Lelani said...

that last picture of the boys holding hands (and not saying "gross" like my kids would) is beautiful!

JaNae said...

Beautiful pictures!

The MomShell said...

Beautiful pictures Joyce. You are a woman of many talents. I am new to the blogging thing and am enjoying getting to know everyone better. I enjoyed reading your blog. Someone mentioned that Gina decorated cakes and lived in the Salt Lake area. Is that true? Would you mind emailing me shewinn8@aol.com
Thanks!
Shelley Winn

Angie said...

So cute! I just spent forever going through all you trips, fun! We are glad that you are back though, I asked Mark a couple times if he knew when you were coming home, we missed seeing your face at church!

Melanie Rossi said...

Gorgeous! I love those!

edith said...

Beautiful pictures of you and your children and husband. And the boys on the beach, priceless. Thank you for sharing.